I'm going to Cabo in a week!!!! I'm going to Vegas next month!!!!
Eric has been going to Cabo monthly for a while now on business (his life is so rough, eh?) and I'm finally able to go with him. It'll be a nice long weekend spend in beautiful Cabo San Lucas. I can't wait!
We're going to Vegas a few weeks shy of my 30th (but hey, I can say its for my bday, right? Yeah, let's go with that) with another couple. Both DHs are treating us wives to Vegas as belated Valentine's present. Nice!
I can't wait and will definitely post a pic (or two... ok, or three) up on here.
Four Divine Beasts Demo Habanero Gaming Online RTP 96.67%
-
[image: Four Divine Beasts Demo Habanero Gaming Online RTP 96.67%]Four
divine beasts demo game online yg mengesankan secara visual ini oleh
habanero gaming...
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment