
Val and I are going to NEW YORK!!!! Girls trip in October to visit some friends. I've never ever been and have been dying to go. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see some of the fall colors, visit Central Park, Times Square, and hopefully see a broadway show. After hearing about the trip, our other BFF Moni might come too!
Would it be lame if I sing "Oh Happy Days" now? Ok, ok, admittedly I don't exactly know the words to that song, but if I did, you can bet I'd be singing!



3 comments:
i can't fricken wait!!!!!!!!!!
lobes!
I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm VERY excited to come across it and have this be the first post I read. NEW YORK, NEWWWWW YOOOOOORRRRRKKKKK!!! (That's the song I couldn't stop singing when I moved here.) :)
SO EXCITED!
XO
YAAAAAAAAAY for you visiting! I can't WAIT! :)
P.S. I'm glad you're enjoying my blog and the RIFOM series -- gearing you up for your visit! :)
Post a Comment