Have you checked out Operation Beautiful yet? I'm a believer! I left my first sticky on a bathroom door at Target today. I felt like I was brightening someone else's day, and it certainly brightened my own. It's important to support others and be kind. It's also important to treat yourself the same way. My note said, "SMILE! You're beautiful! Don't let anyone else (including yourself) tell you different!" If only we would treat ourselves as we would a friend, life would be so much easier. I vow to start doing this. Quit the negative talk. Focus on the positive. And be happy. Just another penny for your thoughts.... what would YOUR sticky say?
Four Divine Beasts Demo Habanero Gaming Online RTP 96.67%
-
[image: Four Divine Beasts Demo Habanero Gaming Online RTP 96.67%]Four
divine beasts demo game online yg mengesankan secara visual ini oleh
habanero gaming...
3 years ago




1 comments:
This site is AWESOME. So inspiring. There are LOTS of places to stick a post it in NYC. You have inspired me! :)
What a great idea. It reminds me of Post Secret just in the communal aspect and secret/anonymous part.
Post a Comment