I'm Krista (my best friend calls me Ta). I'm rambling about whatever comes to mind here. I'm happily married and live in Sonoma County (got wine?), California.
The End
-
[image: 1464672_10101822379074663_280421713_n]When I was 24 years old, I
wrote my very first post. I said hello, uploaded a picture of my dog, and
said I ...
Mom-Guilt for the WIN!
-
I could probably use a nap. No, scratch that, I could MOST DEFINITELY,
UNDENIABLY, USE. A. NAP. But... Because my kid is sleeping for longer than
forty min...
My Best Banana Nut Bread
-
Dear readers, this past weekend was my very first farmers market selling
bread on our town square. It was so much fun! The whole experience was an
all-arou...
3 comments:
great color!! I love it dark, it really suits you!
It looks great! Like, like, like! :)
I love it dark. I lobe you.
Post a Comment