NO, I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth...

I've just been over at Spark People losing 20 lbs!  Woot!  My goal has been 50 lbs so I'm almost half way there.  Obviously, since it's almost my birthday (next month) I won't be making the original goal to lose 50 lbs by my birthday.  But darnit if I don't make a good dent in it by then! Anyway, I've been blogging over there but obviously not here.  Sorryeeee!

Ok, now for the good stuff.

Before - November 2009



















I'm not going to say "After" since I'm not at goal... so, how about

During - February 2010

I'm just to the point now where I'm moving down a size (yipee skippy!) and people are noticing the change. 

30 lbs, here I come!


1 comments:

bobias said...
April 11, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Good for you Ta. I am so proud of you. You are my hero!!

lobes!

Back to Home Back to Top Blogging Ta.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.